Deaf in it!

June 05, 2010

-->
Yellow!
Yes ..yellow can make my life glow
So do I think,
Well I think so.
Did I just now,
Hear someone say; “whoa”?
Must in amazement be;
“I know!”
Make it quick, no?
Come in once.
Shall,
let’s disperse
these gathering crowds,
…it will go!
Then may have we
all the time,
too,
Stop, stare and amaze.
Or to
just get going
…on with the flow.
 Incredible made forms
Out that of state
 ‘solo.’
In time,
Brain storming,
Create - visualize
 A bit,
Extraordinaire!
‘Something. Anything?’
Will work fine.
“C’mon, Just show!”
Don’t shy. ‘sway,
 in glory
once more!
Move.
Like a ballerina does
Past
In a hurried slow.
Can of a
Smothering smell
It is of
the baking dough.
Erupts are
the brouhaha voices
 impending out
from in there ‘oh!
Come let’s do
one thing …yo?
Grab a place
by the sea we go,
Gaze away,
Two words -
 a dream.
That too,
maybe better dreamt
Just lying
Soulfully low.
Feel the breezy winds
Passing by
on the wavy shore
Point it out, see!
“I show,”
Her then I ask
 a question,
mellow…..;

“Arrey! Who are you?
And what the heck,
 where did my girlfriend go?”




You Might Also Like

2 comments