Devil.

August 09, 2008

The devil in me; just ceases to leave.I was wondering, no! I still do.
I poke him, scratch him, and want him to be free,
He just sits there, looking at me!
Try hard not to scream, but the feelings “they just seem to be dead.”

He lies in my conscience, I am humble!
He eats my conscious, my humbleness’ disappears.
With a broad smile he laughs a lot, but I can’t hear him,
The silence is just ’.... from that.’

I see the devil, through the window of my dreams, I open my eyes, but the dreams are not mine.
Sometimes; I want him to come alive,
But the dreaded soul just seems to die.
People rumor they saw him, I wonder;” if they ever saw me?”

Sometimes I need him, I don’t know why,
A friend he is, He just doesn’t try!
I owe him so much and curse him for that
But he is the devil, in a true disguise.

Angels are from heaven, devils are from hell
“So why does he needs my soul?” Where he dwells!
Let me alone, let the world sleep.
He doesn’t care, he is just too steep.
I want him to be my friend, Then again, no more!
That is one thought, I probably should ignore.

“Dreams are true” I always say.
I don’t know why the devil is blocking my way.
I push him back, He never retaliates.
It is hurting me, and he knows that.
In my wildest dreams, which are not true?
I want to be like him ...... no, can’t do.

You know him better, than I ever can be
Then in the end, He was always” me”

{ My first take on actually writing a poem... or a sort of something like that! } 

You Might Also Like

0 comments