Devour

May 28, 2010

-->
I secretly envisage you ‘oh girl of my dreams.
During the nights of sleepless pattern
and the day’s that are very busy.
The many thoughts,
those of you is what keeps me wake.
Wide awake in fact, not time for peace
It seems!
Do you even get a tinkled feeling on the back of your neck?
“Tell me ‘oh girl!”
Whenever you know;
somewhere someplace
that I am found, smiling!

As always I am found
Breaking into a dance or two
In a middle of one busy street,
Or on the lonesome
that is my apartment floor.
Only at times…
When your thought rush a smile.

Meanwhile;
The world gaze’s; Stops
 with a jaw enough wide.
At a person more so a lunatic,
betting a stared downed vision
And in process of the usual
They get dumbfound in utterance of disbelief.

Though pathetic it may appear
I ask you oh;
“Why you be like, the way you are?”

At this you have no reply.
But rather, with a mischievous grace
You proceed to move.
 A halt in your steps and you turn and tilt 
your head! ..I can see;
You merely wink a smile (oh heavenly!)
And again without saying
…there you go.

‘Oh pretty girl, “Have mercy,” I say!
What? ..You didn’t hear me!
So loud did I screamed.
Oh well! It mustn’t be,
Cannot possibly loud
that I can ever scream.
No wonder you couldn’t hear me
‘Oh girl of mystery.
Cuss it is I who was caught
Not you!
Reminiscing about you ‘oh girl
 in those ….one of my day dream.

#Yes! you are free to comment here too!! ;)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I found this to be romantic, passionate, and like an engine looking for a key to get it started.

    It was also sweet and it said what we all feel at one time or another but cannot necessarily put into such elegant wording.

    Thank you for sharing your beauty.
    xoxo, Julie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) ..I am mesmerized by your words. Actually blushing ..hehe! :D ...I m feeling lost for words now ..so please do accept a "Thank you," for me :))

    love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete