Perspective.

July 31, 2008

Losers, losers, losers............... they are everywhere. No point! whichever way I turned they were there. It seemed this world, which I live in consisted nothing but them. It was filled obscenely with them, pathetic, ignorant ......and still many more! I wanted to run away (..screaming i.e) from them but found, I couldn't. The more I drifted the more they seem to gather, like the dirt on a moving car. Once they get in your system its pretty hard to get rid of them. I had to do something, ...anything.
All this running came to a sudden stop as I was knocked cold. Don't ask where and how, cuss that even I don't know. Day's passed and I was still lying there, with darkness all around. I was helpless, couldn't think, could 't move, I was becoming pathetic. Then one day something happened, in miracles i don't believe, but it was no lesser. Somebody awakened me from my ever-becoming dark world. The touch was soothing, gentle yet harsh. I was awake, couldn't open my eye's to its fullest but that bleaking darkness was gone, at least forever. I tried to look around, trying hard to look for familiar faces, found none whom i can relate to. I think i made it, at last I was away from them

You Might Also Like

0 comments