Tag

June 27, 2010

I cannot write a love poem
Just ask me; “how come. Why!
Keep searching
…or looking for the one answer
I say.
Those will be my words
Of wisdom and fray
No love here!
I know of certainty
Joy is what lies here and there
Reasons abound, ‘I just don’t know why?’
A being of caress
Once told me, “’not to
give reason when they are needed’,
but only when subdued.”
Do you think?
The might me, will ever get down
On kneels or whatever.
Ground is not my forte;
Nor is it something
I wish upon
in my hung dread of dreams.
Sky is apt! For I always tendon
To see upward…
That is where visualize
takes an eternal flight.
Helps me realize
The world is speck.
Far lesser than the dust,
If et’ll dust be settled on your shelf
Consider yourself shamed.
Because you don’t realize
how much bigger it can get.  
Oh it does …you are blinded of it.
Dust thinks -
‘An illusion it always should be.’    

See! This is why
 I am in capable of writing a love poem.
The reasons I don’t give
I simply cannot lie.


You Might Also Like

0 comments