In frame

June 24, 2010

Hey selfish!
Is that you?
Didn’t recognize…
You appear totally new.
Like what happened
to the old, you?

Been ages now.
And I thought
I must have lost you.
Couldn’t nobody
Will tell.
About where you be
About what you do.
Wasn’t able to Hear
Nothing any new,
‘Yes selfish! …From you.

How you been!
Done something new?
Must have
Scared so many. By now.
Back then,
There were just very few.

You ask me
“how you been?”
Is that true! Selfish?
Well …since I lost your side
Many knew
‘he has changed’,
Or so I think,
 they liked to believe.

Well, forget about me,
Tell me more selfish…
Where did you live?
The fact I knew
That nobody can stand 
you!

The fact Tinkled
my thoughts. More
day & nights.
Out of fear and
of no clue.
Take that stare off
Query & doubt
Out of my view.
Yes Selfish! I confess
 I care for you. 

The many years
You stood by me.
“you remember selfish?”
One day I deed
What I shouldn’t
Have to do!

“Then what happened?”

…I think you grew!
Then and there.
All thanks to you,
I owe everything and more
 of all that happening,
solely to the selfish! you.

I thought you were only
My friend. Then!
Fool that I felt
When I came to realize
Something that I wished
I didn’t have to knew.
You impression me
with false,
all that while,
when in fact
you were true friends
with them all too!

Isn’t that true?

I ask now
As so much time has passed
Subdued…;

How can you
Oh selfish…
How can you?


You Might Also Like

0 comments