Just defying

April 06, 2010


Last night I saw a weird dream.
A girl in it began to scream.
She was screaming
A cry out loud.
The house feared nothing
 Just came trembling down.

The neighborly dog;
‘No he wasn’t’ howling!’
I tried calming the girl
But she wasn’t intent in hearing a thing.
But instead kept…
Kept on rambling
her vicious scream.

‘She wasn’t crying’
…I thought!
The tear drop on her face
was not even lying.

‘The weeping. Now! almost little screaming
girl. ‘She sat on the dark end door.
The room lit with a figment of shadows
Out of the tiny sealed window
I was able to view
Grasp the beauty,
of the dusky white meadows.

I tried helping her
The miseries were blame!
What possibly was I be able to done?
She decided to remain lonely ever,
Her crying tears were playing with none.

The door opened, ‘suddenly!’
I was left stranded.
It was her mother
So the crying girl frowned.
The lingering shadow at the door
Was of those…
The ugly witches crowned.

The bag she hold;
 held to her sweaty hand.
It  appeared to me
 The bag was gripped
 in an uncertain freight.
Terrible fear chilled
The back of my spine.  
The vision was blurry
So was the site.

The haunting site
Was screeching near,
Near to the door;
Staring down directly at the
Little screaming girl.

“Let her alone” I might’ed.
But my voice felt hollow.
I tried again hurling at the door.
…this time
 the courage bespoke.
Happily in vain
the shadow disappeared
Off from the poke marked floor.

I rose to my feet
To grasp and protect the little girl’s whim
Found I wasn’t able
To impart any, a no able deal,

Reason’s I can tell,
are only true.
‘The girl is not real
Nor is her ‘the haunting scream.
She was adamantly found.
Like a adage lore
In one of the many,
‘…..my so called’ dream.



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. do you also write short stories? this almost felt like a short story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do! ...I maintain a short story portal. Hey Jessie want to see it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. show me to the short story portal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check it out! http://www.shortstorybook.net/ ...tell me if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete