Oceanic (Gawd Awful Curious Poetry)

September 01, 2010



Standing nowhere.
I think it is the sand!
Yellow, grainy 
and fined with care. 
In distance I see
A view of the watery body. 
'I sink; it is the sea!
You will call it virgin…
There in it, you be 
is a nobody.
The horizon oversees 
rising of the wavy sea.
I am standing desperately
 close. 
The tide is pulling me.
Backing a little to escape the reality, 
quickly!
The cold waters catches my feet.
Unfaithful sand also; 
From down under escapes silently.
"I don't wanna go." as if, it say's! (sheesh!)
Slowly loosing the surround,
the friendly,
sandy ground. 
My mind nearly start to blackout
and wish,
… Then I sink,
'I see a lot of pretty fish. 
It's a mirage. 
No wait!
"It ain't no snow! You see." 
Then again, why does it want me?
Steadily rising, above my head is, 
the water, 
now all over! …I cannot see. 
The salty ocean might, is drowning,
my vision scary white, has become blurry.
(Yeah! it is blurred, damn it!)  
"Wait! sea. 
How blue you be? (I dare ask the sea!)
In broad sunlight, 
You sparkle, glittery! (chivalry at work here too!) 
Sea! see."
I am out of the blue
You possibly cannot want,
the nearly cheery me?
I will make you more, then happy.
You don't want that…!
"Do you!" ...to be? 
I sink!
Wanting me is 
gonnaa be disastrous to your soul.
The oceanic blue whole,
will go shimmery
and smiley!
'Stop pulling me! 
I cannot beg at you, sea. 
It's the fumbled ego, 
that asks to let those waves rest
on other, somebody else. 
There I point, is somebody!
Can you see, sea? 
'Stop!' I lay;
"Why you still acting
like that you
forever knew me?" 


You Might Also Like

0 comments