This Shan't be named.

April 06, 2010

I think I am gonna compose something now
But promise me! You won’t utter a subtler wow
Praise it in a better way, ‘I ask!
Just don’t come and query me “how?”

The words are mere prodigious
Not those that they call the works of genius.
Maybe …umm! Let’s term it a little heinous
Cuss that is why
‘ Ferb never is far away from the outspoken Phineas.’

The joys they say is in watching
Not those that memories we keep on latching
Only if the imagination got a little stretching
Other wise be happy. keep on laying those dastardly eggs;
Those they do need the warm up hatching.

Description of emotion is very much a bug
Humble it may seem , ‘nope not the bear hug!’
Clearing of fear from out the generosity we lug
Landing a smiley kick to its rear,
‘for the sake of imparting a tiny little chug.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. mysterious. i want to know what it is about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its actually hard to say (for me) ...as my words are the astute projection of the readers own imagination. :) ...So you may! 'might wanna enlighten me as to what 'that you saw' in those meaning-less words.

    ReplyDelete