Full Hearted.

May 19, 2010


You give me a reason
A thought to my voice.
…I am rendered a tad too useless ,
Every time daringly,
I get gulped into those eyes
 Then and there, I am barred from thinking;
“Like anything new.”
 Beckoning of me, ‘The foolished wise.

A gaze to you bewilders me,
Yet the stare holds a wide amaze.
What I have to say; “I guess!”
Will be never I fumble to tell.

As always you happen to laugh
at the endowed nature
Of that brooding curious thing.  
Only subtle feature
to you and grace,
Is but one, of the many hinting tinge.

Where else can you find,
‘oh dear miss!’
a beastly thing, that monster is?
You’re every wish of beautified words
Speaks of glory, unblessed certainty
and an uttered mystified wiz. 

Wait for it
 till it chance
before the musings start to cover.
It seldom will carve a bloody stain read –
Voiced; “Dear it’s all over!”


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. After such long time!!
    Yet another AWESOME POST! :)


    PS: I love the Pictures accompanying your posts..they are just Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Thanks ya :)
    ..but seriously! you didn't had to wait that much longer!! ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..But it was longer than other posts! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now! ...I have to agree on that!! =D

    ReplyDelete