Stranger.

November 08, 2008


A stranger decided to be, a friend for me.

I didn’t know her, neither did she,

So ’.Stranger’ is the word that came to me.

She knew me better, so did I?

How wonderful it is to meet a stranger’ so sly

Our tastes were same, so were our food.

That must be why …we together were so good.

 The stranger didn’t lie, I didn’t complain.

She had a story mine was so plain.

We wondered how we never meet.

…never decided to greet.

All this while we were strangers,

 The strangers to be…!!! 

We laugh and we cry,

 But we always share the moments of joy

One cannot see the other in the dark shade of light

“I’ll be honest” we sometime had our fights.

 This is what brings us closer, closer to our hearts.

We are individuals with tastes different apart.

I care for the stranger, she cares for me too

We never understand the things that we should do.

Comfort of each other we never knew,

The feeling of loneliness is far from new.

I call her stranger, so does she.

That is why,  we are’ strangers’ to be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments