Some 'Time' Men..

November 12, 2008


Time is flowing, the pace is fast.
I am standing still, not wanting it to last
When I want the most of it
It just slows down
How can I run along on my feet?
It makes me look like a clown.

Looking at the clock;
…It is half past eight.
Had some more sleep on that nice comfy dock,
Woke up with a thud: “Oh my god; I am already late.”

Took the jar filled with H2O,
Splashed it all over my face,
Burned some of the toast too,
Just forgot to tie my lace.

Run, run catch up with time
The clock is ticking
Meetings are arranged to earn big dime
But I am stuck here in a jam, Screaming and kicking.

Constantly watching the thing tied to the wrist,
Hoping for it to stop!
That damn thing had to break in the middle of this mist,
“Surely” the boss is going to hammer me a big nice drop.

Still I don’t know why time is important
‘Without it,’ “life would have been better
“Sorry.!!” got to go, I have to submit this ‘already late patent,
And for the last’ time’ my love is waiting, near a club called ‘hater?!?!?’

You Might Also Like

0 comments