F-risk

February 04, 2010

I don’t take things
As they come!
Like to feel the essence
Most beautiful they are then bound to become.

Why waste the time
My man! Do what you love.
Let go of all the worries
They won’t ever make you say; “Oh wow!”

Never again do you may
Find regretting the passing day.
Myth wasn’t in the words. When they said;
Use the sunshine when preparing the towering hay.

Most of you I know
Might wonder at the stupidity I put forth,
It indeed is my love!
That’s all and some precious more I find myself to be of fabulous worth.

“What?” …I am still asking questions,
Assuming the answers will never be spoke.
Can I do anything about that …ya?
Everyone is busy twittering their thoughts, ‘yes! Even my dear old folks.’

Whom do I listen to?
Does anybody, humble enough. “wants to listen!
See there you go again in a pondering stance
Without even caring to grant a simple reason.

Blabber all you can,
No lady I won’t stop. You!
The one with a beautiful smile,
Glowing like a shimmering dew drop glimpsed in autumn a sight rare to few.

I know now
You will do things I ever didn’t said.
The memories I created
……Wonder if they ever will fade.

You Might Also Like

0 comments