Milieu

December 11, 2009


This is how do you ever feel?
Is this the way, you never see?
I can go on asking questions;
Some more of like these…
But guess I may never,
Neither thinks I ever will.

Push me how much
You may. Of any chance.
Nudge me ever so light.
Everything begins to resume. Here!
The love, the praise and some of those
Flaming little pretty fight.

I will back off! ..Neither will you.
Kept balanced are we too
On this ledge
Strange dangling place,
The two of us held, like convicts true
A drop of tear from an angel’s eye
Will only be
the destruction to the surreal view.

Induce is the pain of hunger in longing
Can it stand the season,
Reasoned perfectly due in the humble rain?
Glimpse of the other
Must is only wished.
But Destin gets strangled
In sheer silence of sleepless plain.

Sooth it will never?
No amount of remedy flowed in
From distance sailed far ashore.
Beautiful sunshine shimmers
With aspire of brightness.
Even the dull darkness in night
Fades. With smiling to the day
Melted into dusk of some moments
In happiness settled before.


You Might Also Like

0 comments