Inside Out.

October 29, 2008


I roamed these streets, for days and into nights.
With an empty soul tied to the back of the chest and without the bright lights.
Every face inside every corner,
Glowed with shades that much darker.
A streak of light seemed to shine somewhere.
Are those the paths “we somehow to be beware?”

Craving for darkness in a neon glow,
Sometime it is better to get with the flow.
The wind is blowing, making me calm.
But I am holding myself, so I just give a damn.

Every time the head lines are held so desperately high,
Within which the news passes you by.
False things, false attitude
True things are begging for mercy of the gratitude.

Move on’ at speed of sight,
Had that been possible if this place wasn’t so tight?
No one has the time to look around,
Only reason being our head is buried inside of the ground.
The sky became bloated, not because it rained.
It was the suffering that somehow got drained.

You Might Also Like

0 comments